TARTAN QUEEN

 


I had no idea plaid could be so fun to experiment with! I don't usually wear plaid but autumn weather just begs for it! Plaid can go so wrong in a picnic tablecloth redneck way but this checkered outfit pieced together with another coat I discovered back in high school was buried in my mother's closet looks perfect with my big fluffy blanket scarf that I couldn't resist picking up at Zara at the Grove last year. I was super warm in this cozy little outfit, like a fluffed up bird its nest, so I'm pretty sure I could rock this to brave chilly temps on the East Coast if need be. That's how I gauge an outfit's cold weather appropriateness: whether or not it can weather an East Coast trip through wind, rain, or snow. 😂😂😂

Scarf - Zara F/W 2014 // Wayfarer Sunglasses - Rayban // Plaid coat - Vintage (Mom's) // Bootcut jeans - rag & bone // Knee high boots - Aldo // Tote bag - Burberry (old) // Cream ribbed turtleneck - Gap (old) // Crystal lattice bib necklace - J. Crew (old) // Starburst earrings - Baublebar

What's your favorite fall outfit?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you're willing to share your thoughts with me! Love hearing what you think! :)