BOLT OF BLUE



With this blazing hot weather being the way it is, I could not wait for this airy romper to arrive in the mail. The light fabric, daring neckline, and delicate strappy back yearned for it's moment in the sun. I'm particularly fond of how the straps strategically crisscross on the front and back. The blue floral pattern really pops and almost reminds me of a Chinese Ming vase with painted feathers. And because of its geometric nature, I thought it would be good to pair it with heels that mirrored the romper's unique lines.

Romper - Urban Outfitters Be Mine Strappy Romper // Heels - Zara Pointed High Heel Vamp Shoe // Lipstick - Mac Red Russian

If you'd like to see more, keep following for more outfit posts and inspiration.

1 comment :

I'm so happy that you're willing to share your thoughts with me! Love hearing what you think! :)